Unlocker 1.9.2 Final (32 - 64 bit)
Ever had such an annoying message given by Windows?
It has many other flavors:
Cannot delete file: Access is denied
There has been a sharing violation.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is the solution!
1. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
2. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
3. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!!
Change Log :
Unlocker 1.9.2 for 32 and 64 bit - 5/16/2013
- Improved Installer: Universal installer for both 32 and 64 bit machines
- Fixed Bug: Fixed small memory and behavior bugs
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Delta toolbar.
OS : Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
Homepage : http://www.emptyloop.com/unlocker/
1] Install The App
2] Enjoy This Release!!