Saturday, May 4, 2013
Microsoft Windows 8 x86 x64 AIO (16-in-1)
* Windows 8 x86
* Windows 8 N x86
* Windows 8 Pro x86
* Windows 8 Pro VL x86
* Windows 8 Pro N x86
* Windows 8 Pro with Media Center x86
* Windows 8 Enterprise x86
* Windows 8 Enterprise N x86
* Windows 8 x64
* Windows 8 N x64
* Windows 8 Pro x64
* Windows 8 Pro VL x64
* Windows 8 Pro N x64
* Windows 8 Pro with Media Center x64
* Windows 8 Enterprise x64
* Windows 8 Enterprise N x64
All editions have the ability to use 35 language packs enabling multiple user interface languages (MUI).
Windows 8 (CORE)
- Windows 8 is the basic edition of Windows for the x86 and x86-64 architectures. This edition contains features aimed at the home market segment and provides all of the basic new, Windows 8 features including the Start screen with semantic zoom, live tiles, Windows Store, Internet Explorer 10, connected standby, Microsoft account integration, the Windows desktop, and more.
Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro succeeds Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate and is targeted towards enthusiasts and business users; it includes all the features of Windows 8. Additional features include operating as a Remote Desktop server, the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain, Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting, Group Policy as well as BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows Media Center functionality will be available only for Windows 8 Pro, as a free "add-on."
Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Enterprise provides all the features in Windows 8 Pro, with additional features to assist with IT organization (see table below). This edition is only available to Software Assurance customers and was released on August 16, 2012.
- Windows RT will only be available pre-installed on ARM-based devices such as tablet PCs, and was named for the Windows Runtime (WinRT) development platform that Microsoft is introducing in Windows 8. It will include touch-optimized desktop versions of the basic set of Office 2013 applications to users%u2014Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and support device encryption capabilities. Several business-focused features such as Group Policy and domain support are not included.
Windows 8 "N" Versions
- The Windows 8 "N" version is an edition which does not include a bundled copy of Windows Media Player. Microsoft was forced to create the special "N" editions of Windows after the European Commission ruled in 2004 that it needed to provide a copy of Windows without Windows Media Player tied in.
Windows 8 Pro VL, Pro N VL, Enterprise VL (Volume license) version
- Windows 8 Pro VL, Pro N VL, Enterprise VL (Volume license) version are edition which can use MAK (Multiple Activation Key) to activate.
• System Requirements
Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Higher.
RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) for the 32-bit version or 2 GB for 64-bit version.
Free hard drive space: 16 Gigabytes (GB) for the 32-bit version or 20 GB for 64-bit version.
Graphics: the graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or later.
Date of Release: October, 2012
Developer: Microsoft Corporation